ACS7 - Contract CrossChain Standard¶
ACS7 is for cross chain related contract implementation.
This involves methods for chain creation and indexing:
- Propose cross chain to be indexed and wait for approvals from authorized organizations;
- Release the proposed indexing if already approved.
- The method to record cross chain data and complete indexing.
- Request to create a new side chain e wait for approvals from authorized organizations;.
- Release the side chain creation request if already approved and it will call the method CreateSideChain.
- The method to create a new side chain.
- Recharge for one specific side chain.
- Stop indexing for one specific side chain.
- Adjust indexing fee for one specific side chain.
- Transaction cross chain verification.
- Get side chain initialization data which is needed during the first time startup of side chain node.